Alumnae Association Board of Directors
The Sigma Phi Lambda Alumnae Association Board of Directors was formed in January 2009 and is comprised of seven alumnae of Sigma Phi Lambda. Their purpose is to serve through the daily operations of the Alumnae Association, by encouraging and fostering alumnae relations, overseeing the legal and financial responsibilities of the Alumnae Association, coordinating the alumnae retreat, and providing support and service to the National Board of Directors and individual chapters.
The current Board members are as follows:
- Meghan Becker, Stephen F. Austin State University (1993-1997)
- Kristin (Larson) Hamilton, University of Florida (2003-2006)
- Amy King, Texas Tech University (2001-2005)
- Shannon (Laufer) Mann, Texas Tech University (2001-2005)
- Sarah Wood, Baylor University (2009-2013)