I went to Oklahoma State University. I transferred to OSU my sophomore year from a private university, and my best friend (who transferred with me) joined the greek panhellenic system. She told me about Phi Lamb after hearing about it from a friend and so I looked into it. It was not...
Phi Lamb Gives Thanks
So we're two days into the month of November, and it seems that the spirit of Thanksgiving has already set in. My facebook feed is full of friends who are embarking on a month-long journey into thankfulness. I like it. It seems like we generally bypass Thanksgiving altogether because we're in such a rush to get to Christmas, but this year, being grateful seems to be contagious.
As believers, God calls us to "give thanks in all circumstances," but I'm glad that we're getting a little nudge this month to help us remember. Not only do we have so much to be thankful for in our personal lives, but I am reminded about how many great things the Lord is doing in Phi Lamb right now.
A few things that we are thankful for this year:
- 23 years of God allowing us to glorify Him and make His name great through the ministry of Phi Lamb
- 28 chapters on campuses across the nation, including five new ones this year, where college girls are growing in Christ together
- Our volunteer leaders, including the national Board of Directors and our amazing Regional Directors and Alumnae Councils who provide support and encouragement to all of our chapters
- An excited Alumnae Association who are giving alumnae all over the naton opportunities to connect with old friends and meet new friends who share our love of Jesus
- The opportunity to partner with World Vision and share in their work to love those in greatest need in the world
As an organization, we have been so blessed to be involved in the lives of college women through the years. We constantly stand in awe of the transformation that takes place through Phi Lamb.
Thank you Jesus for the good work that you have done in us and through us, and we humbly ask for more.